Cleared Checks from Bill Payment
Convenience. Efficiency. Privacy. Security. Managing your checks has never been easier.
View images of cleared bill payment checks through SecureLink Bill Pay.
- View images for 90 days after the check has cleared
- View image of front and back of cleared checks
- Print or Save a copy of the check image
- Rotate image and zoom in and out for easier viewing
- Pop ups must be enabled for check images to be viewed
How to Use this Time Saving Feature
- Access Check Images from the “My Payments” screen in SecureLink Bill Pay
- Access SecureLink Bill Pay
- Click the “View payment history” link
- Click on the “Check” link in the type column for any payment with a status of “Cleared”
- For payments with a status other than “Cleared”, the word “Check” in the “Type” column will not be displayed as a link and not be viewable
- The check image viewer will open in a new window
- Pop Ups must be enabled for check images to be viewed
Clicking on the “Check” link will open the check image viewer in a new window. Check image viewer opens in new window. Pop ups must be enabled.