Open a Cash Back Checking1 account and earn 0.75% APY2 on balances up to $15,000 plus ATM surcharge fee refunds. Just meet 3 simple requirements during each program cycle:
- Use your Power Financial Credit Union Visa® debit card at least 12 times (excluding ATM transactions) and have the transactions clear
- Use SecureLink Bill Pay at least 3 times and have the payments clear
- Receive email notification of your monthly statement availability and securely view your statement online
Do all of the above and you’ll get a high dividend rate:
- 0.75% APY2 on balances up to $15,000
- 0.15% APY2 on balances above $15,000
- ATM surcharge fee refunds up to $2 per transaction and $20 per program cycle
- Federally insured up to $250,000
Open a Cash Back Checking Account Today!
Power Package members click here
to access your benefits or call 800.251.2311.
1 Relationship levels are assigned for the following month based on the average daily balance of the aggregate amount of savings and/or checking balances for the current month excluding money market, share certificate, IRA and HSA balances. 2 Cash Back Checking requires a $20 opening balance; no minimum balance thereafter. If requirements are met during program cycle, Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 0.75% is paid up to $15,000; on any balance above $15,000, 0.15% APY is paid. If requirements are not met, the APY is 0.00%. If requirements are met in program cycle, ATM surcharge fees of up to $2 per transaction with a maximum of $20 per program cycle will be refunded. Requirements for earning dividend and ATM surcharge fee refunds include: 12 or more Power Financial Credit Union VISA debit card transactions (ATM transactions excluded), 3 SecureLink Bill Pay transactions and accept SecureLink eStatements per program cycle. There is a $4.95 fee if SecureLink Bill Pay is not used to pay at least one bill in a program cycle. Fees may reduce earnings. Membership required; $5 membership deposit. Membership open to all residents of Miami-Dade, Broward & Palm Beach Counties as well as the Florida Keys in Monroe County. Membership is also open to family of current members. Cash Back Checking is limited to one per member. Business/Association accounts are not eligible. Rates and terms subject to change without notice. Other conditions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer.