Starting a Business
We understand the challenges of the South Florida business market, and our business team is here to help you through the process.
Over 65 years of solid financial experience!
Power Financial Credit Union has been in business for over 65 years! We started as a small business in a mobile home trailer and have grown to over 35,000 members. As a locally owned (by our members) financial cooperative, we understand the challenges and complexities of the South Florida Business Market. Whether you are starting a new career or creating your second one, Power Financial Credit Union is here to help you through the business process.
Starting a Business
Starting your own business can be both exciting and overwhelming. Don’t worry! Power Financial Credit Union is here for you. The following are a few general things to consider when starting a new business.
- Develop a Business Plan
- Determine a Business Structure for your company
- Sole Proprietor
- Limited Liability Company
- Limited Partnership
- General Partnership
- Decide if you need a commercial space
- Apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Acquire the necessary licenses and permits
- Establish your account with Power Financial Credit Union
- Offer Power Financial Credit Union as a benefit to your employees
Power Financial Credit Union Makes Starting a Business Easy!
As a new business owner, you have enough to keep track of. That’s why we make things easy with our specialized Business Services. Compare us to the competition and you will find that Power Financial Credit Union offers one of the top business accounts in the market. Our Business Services Specialists will help you find the right products and services for you, your company, and your employees. Call us at 800.548.5465 and ask to speak to a Business Services Specialist today or mail in your business application to Power Financial Credit Union, 2020 NW 150 Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028.
Establish a new Business account today with a minimum deposit of only $20!
- Unlimited check writing, deposits, and withdrawals
- NO PER ITEM FEE!
- 24 hour account access
- Free Visa® Debit Card
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Free eStatements
- Online check ordering
- Overdraft protection
- Auto Loan
- Commercial Lending
- No annual fees
- Purchase protection
- Payroll processing
- Direct deposits
- Quarterly payroll tax returns & documents
- Customized Employee Policy Handbooks
- Time clocks service
- Credit Card processing at your place of business
- Point of sale equipment, transaction authorization, charge-back processing, and more
- Check Verification programs
- Charge-backs are fully researched and validated before being passed to you
Offer Power Financial Credit Union as a Free Employee Benefit
Ask us about a FREE employee presentation at your place of business Power Financial Credit Union offers many products and services including but not limited to: