Phishing and Identity Theft
For peace of mind, stay protected with LifeLock Identity Protection. Sign up today!
Privacy & Security Info
- Online Banking Security Alert
- Home Depot Security Breach
- Important Monthly Statement Privacy Enhancement
- The 'Bash Bug' AKA the 'ShellShock Bug'
- Consumer Alert: Unauthorized Use of OFR Information and Branding
- Privacy & Security
- Phishing and Identity Theft
- Unaffiliated Companies
- Vishing Scam Alert
- Important Bank Check Fraud Alert
- Michael's Art Supplies and Neiman Marcus Security Breach
Your privacy and security come first!
Power Financial Credit Union will never request personal information from our members via email. If you receive an email that asks for your member number, password, or other sensitive information, do not reply to the email or click on any links. Clicking on a link in a fraudulent email can compromise your personal information. It’s always best to type “www.powerfi.org” directly into your Internet browser to ensure you are going to our trusted website. Please forward any suspicious emails to email@example.com. If you have general questions about your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.548.5465. Be proactive about identity theft by regularly monitoring your account activity or enrolling in an identity protection program such as LifeLock. If you feel that you may have been the victim of identity theft, report the fraud immediately and change your password. You should also contact the credit bureaus listed below to place a free 90-day fraud alert on your credit file. If you already have an identity theft protection service, please check with them as the fraud alerts may have already been placed. Experian 888.397.3742 Equifax 800.525.6285 Transunion 800.680.7289
Lost or Stolen Cards?
- ATM or Debit Card: Call 866.830.0832
- Credit Cards: Call 800.558.3424