Health Savings Account (HSA)
Lower your monthly health insurance bill. Look into our Health Savings Plan today.
Bridge the gap with an HSA plan!
If you’re concerned about the high cost of healthcare or worried that your insurance won’t cover all of your medical expenses, then a Health Savings Account (HSA) from Power Financial Credit Union may be the right solution for you.
An HSA combines the protection of your health insurance with a tax-favored savings account. To take advantage of the benefits of an HSA, you must be enrolled in an HSA-eligible health insurance plan, also referred to as a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
Benefits of an HSA:
- Lowers your monthly health insurance premium.
- Use the funds to pay for qualified medical expenses or save money in your account for future needs.
- Funds remain in the account year to year, just like an IRA. There is no “Use it or Lose it’” annual penalty for funds that are not spent.
- Tax savings include tax deductions when you contribute to your account, tax-free earnings and tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical expenses*
- PLUS, your first year and first order of checks are FREE
With your Power Financial Credit Union HSA Account you are eligible for the ScriptSave Prescription Drug Savings Program** at no additional cost to you. ScriptSave has pre-negotiated discount prescription rates and passes those savings to members of the program.
Note: You will need the Java software to view the financial calculators. If you do not have Java enabled, you can download it for free by clicking on the icon.
- Visit our HSA Service Center to open your HSA today!
- Call us at 954.538.4400, 305.258.1000 or 800.548.5465
- Stop by one of our branch locations
- View our current rates